A fungus is hard to remove if you keep wearing the same ‘infected’ shoes. You’re using a treatment to cure the nail, but the fungus still lives in your shoe, so it goes right back onto your nail. That’s why the UV Total Recovery Shoe Sanitizer
is a must-own product.
The fungus will grow rapidly. When in dark and damp places, it can grow even faster. Antifungal sprays do help to keep the fungus at bay, but UV light can kill the fungus, which is what you need to achieve a lasting recovery.
The best way to treat it is to use an OTC treatment that keeps fungus away for good and this sanitizer. This ensures that there’s nothing left inside the shoe that will re-infect your nails.
In this review of the UV Total Recovery Shoe Sanitizer, we will explain how it works. We will share with you some opinions and reviews of people who have bought it and are using it, and we will tell you the good and bad things that people are saying about it.
If you would rather go to the sales page itself, CLICK HERE. Many previous customers have taken the time to share their feedback.
Table of Contents:
UV Total Recovery Shoe Sanitizer Review
In today’s economy, people are going to resale shops and thrift stores to save money on shoes. Many people are unaware that fungus lives inside used shoes, though, and they can easily contract it – even by just trying on the shoe! While these stores sometimes spray disinfectant in the shoes, it probably won’t kill the fungus. Just because a show looks clean doesn’t mean that it’s 100% sterile.
Sunlight is known to reduce the ability of molds and fungus to grow. This shoe sanitizer uses the power of man-made UV rays to kill whatever may be in your shoes. From smelly feet to athlete’s foot to toenail fungus, these shoe sanitizers will put a stop to it.
The Ultra-Violet light kills the bacteria, fungal spores, and microbes in your shoes. It works from the toe through the whole shoe, to the heel. It deodorizes and sanitizes on its journey.
These devices only used to be available only in doctors’ or podiatrists’ offices, but have recently become available to the public. When you’re treating toenail fungus, using these easy-to-use devices will help to prevent reinfection.
Is It Safe to Use a UV Light Treatment?
Given that they use UV light and a small amount of ozone, the manufacturer has designed it with many safety features.
Since UV light (the same light as sun rays) can be damaging to your eyes if exposed for too long, the shoe sanitizers come with protective shoe bags. When you use the product, your shoes go into the bags, so that the light won’t be harmful.
They also have a sensor that detects movement and heat. If anyone, or even a pet, come near the shoes, it will automatically pause. When the movement or other heat source has ceased, the product will restart almost immediately.
- Note: The shoe sanitizer should never be used without the protective shoe bags. Always make sure that they are closed securely. The device will start working 60 seconds after you press the start button, allowing you to move comfortably out of range.
These features may make the product sound dangerous, but they are aren’t, when used correctly. They are one of the few ways that you can kill fungus, and any bacteria, in used shoes/boots/sneakers.
Directions on How to Use the UV Sanitizer Properly
- You should use it on a daily basis, or after wearing the footwear.
- They are designed as a left and a right, to coordinate with the shoes. After the device is in the shoe, place the shoe in the bag and close it securely.
- It has a plug-in power supply. Push the on button and let them get to work. After 15 minutes, they will turn off on their own. When the light has turned off, the shoes can be taken out of the bag and will be free of any harmful bacteria or fungal spores.
What Are the Advantages & Disadvantages?
- Developed and clinically tested by physicians
- Used daily, they will stop re-infection
- Has been tested in US labs, confirming that the sanitizer kills 99.99% of fungus or mold spores in shoes
- Destroys other microbes or bacteria that can cause odor or other foot ailments
- One-size-fits-all shoes for both children and adults
- Can be used for all types of shoes, even open-toed shoes
- Fits any width shoe, from very narrow to very wide
- Lightweight and compact design
- Have to buy replacement bulbs
- It needed to be plugging in
Latest Customer Reviews & Feedback
This product has good customer satisfaction ratings on Amazon. Some people wonder how they’ll be able to tell if they work, as you can’t see fungal spores. The best way to tell is if the shoes are still smelly as this is one of the easier to identify side effects of fungus.
Some people have said that they don’t like the fact that the product has to be plugged in. Other than that, there have been no major complaints.
You don’t have to worry about re-infection with toenail fungus or athlete’s foot. This means that your toenail fungal treatment will be able to get to work faster because it’s not battling against any fungus that is still in your shoe(s). When you also wear antifungal socks, it’s a potent combination.
If you do have several pairs of shoes or boots, this product is a great investment. Many people choose to buy used footwear from charity shops and thrift stores or like to pass on shoe sizes that no longer fit their younger children. This device can save you a small fortune, as well as minimizing the risk of fungal infection.
CLICK HERE to Buy Your Own Set of UV Total Recovery Shoe Sanitizers!
|Convenience:||(4.5 / 5)|
|Results:||(4.0 / 5)|
|Speed:||(4.0 / 5)|
|Value:||(4.0 / 5)|
|Average:||(4.1 / 5)|