PediFix FungaSoap Cleansing Wash Review
A fungus can sometimes be hard to remove, and it’s highly contagious. You can catch it anywhere, especially in areas that are warm, damp/humid, and infected. With PediFix FungaSoap Cleansing Wash, though, you can cut down the chances of getting athlete’s foot, jock itch, ringworm, and toenail fungus. It can also help to clear up these conditions.
There is a difference between antibacterial soap and antifungal soap. The anti-bacterial agent keeps away the germs and other bacteria that may cause illness and/or skin ailments. With antifungal soap, you will be able to ward off toenail fungus and other fungal infections easily.
In this review, we will discuss the PediFix FungaSoap Liquid Cleansing Wash. We will outline the ingredients and provide instructions on how to use it. We will also share what consumers are saying about it, and let you know where you can get it at the best price.
If you don’t have the time to read the whole review, you can simply CLICK HERE and be directed to the product page. You’ll find consumer feedback and a helpful FAQ.
Table of Contents:
PediFix FungaSoap Cleansing Wash Review
By washing with PediFix, you can potentially avoid a fungal infection and/or stop it from getting any worse. It can even start to kill some of the easier-to-reach fungi, but not when it’s protected by the toenail. Since it is a liquid soap, you can apply it easily to the infected area(s). The reason for using this formula is that you’ll be removing fungus before it has a chance to get into the nail bed (or other protected areas).
It is a wash, so it’s most effective at killing fungus on the surface of the skin. It can be used as an overall body wash, but it’s intended for us on the feet, legs, face, and torso. When used correctly, it can help to prevent skin dryness and irritation. It is a highly concentrated formula, so it needs to be washed off completely when you’re done. This product should never be used as a shampoo. You’ll need a specific product for that purpose.CLICK HERE to Read Frequently Asked Questions, & to Buy it at the Lowest Price!
Below you will find the ingredients list for this soap. Notice that it is made of many essential oils. These oils have natural healing properties that are antibacterial, antifungal, antibiotic, anti-inflammatory, and anti-microbial. Others will help to relieve the itching and/or odor that may be coming from the surrounding skin or underneath the toenails. Let’s take a closer look.
What Are the PediFix FungaSoap Active Ingredients?
- Saponified Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
- Saponified Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil
- Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil
- Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum
- Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil
- Saponified Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
- Iron Oxide
Is PediFix FungaSoap Foot & Body Wash Easy to Use?
Unlike some other soaps, it’s safe to use on most parts of the body, even the face. When used daily, it will not only keep the fungus away and keep your skin healthy. It’s a concentrated formula, so you only need to use a small amount to wash your entire body.
If you currently have a toenail fungal infection, it can help it from spreading to other nails and people. Pay special attention to your feet, and between your toes. After you get out of the shower or bath, make sure that you dry off thoroughly.CLICK HERE to Read Genuine Customer Reviews, and to Buy it for the Lowest Price!
What Are the Advantages & Disadvantages?
- When used regularly, it will wash away bacteria and fungus.
- Helps to prevent future occurrences of athlete’s foot. jock itch, and toenail fungus.
- Deodorizes as it cleans, reducing any unpleasant odors.
- Leaves the skin feeling clean and soft.
- The ingredients will relieve itchiness and/or inflammation.
- Quickly and easily creates a lather that cleans thoroughly.
- Includes an essential oil (tea tree oil), a proven antifungal.
- The smell/scent is medicinal, and this doesn’t appeal to everyone.
- It has a thin and runny consistency.
Are There Any Risks or Side Effects?
- It shouldn’t be used as a shampoo.
- Not suitable for children under the age of 2.
- Avoid getting any in your eyes.
If you experience an allergic reaction, cease application straight away. If the symptoms don’t diminish in a few days, consult a doctor. Adverse reactions are rare, but they can occasionally occur.
Ways to Prevent Fungus from Spreading
- Always wash your feet and body with this formula after engaging in exercise or sweating heavily, or after getting a professional pedicure.
- Wash the areas that are infected by fungus last. This will minimize the risk of spreading the infection to other areas. You may also wish to consider using a separate washcloth or sponge for certain parts of the face/body.
- Keeping your toenails clipped short will allow the soap to get under the nail. If your toenails are overly thick, use the Harperton Klipit Nail Clipper Set to cut through them. Make it as easy as possible for the solution to work by preparing your nails for cleansing and treatment.
- Even if you’re currently fungus free, avoid sharing items with other members of the family. This is not limited to towels, floor mats, nail clippers, pedicure sets, and footwear. Use your own professional pedicure set to avoid infecting people in your household.
- A fungus is commonly found in old footwear as it can get hot and sweaty when you wear them all day. Use a good UV shoe deodorizer to kill fungus in your shoes and boots, and try to change up your footwear so that it has a chance to dry out in the sun.
- If you have toenail fungus, using a foot wash alone won’t work. You need to use a toenail fungus product that works.
- When you have poor circulation then fungus is a much bigger problem. You’re more likely to get infected, and it’s harder to clear up. Consider using a circulation booster machine to improve blood flow throughout your lower body and extremities.
Using PediFix FungaSoap Cleansing Wash is an effective way of keeping most parts of your body free from the damaging effects of fungus. It’s a particularly good way of preventing/clearing up athlete’s foot and jock itch. When used each day it provides an affordable way of protecting your skin/nails, and other family members, from getting a fungal infection.CLICK HERE to Purchase a Bottle for Yourself Now from Amazon!
|Ease:||(5 / 5)|
|Effectiveness:||(4.5 / 5)|
|Safety:||(4 / 5)|
|Results:||(4.5 / 5)|
|Value:||(4 / 5)|
|Average:||(4.4 / 5)|