You’ve no doubt tried a lot of different over-the-counter (OTC) treatments to get rid of toenail fungus. You start with home remedies, then turn to OTC treatments, then you eventually consider going to the doctor to get a prescription. Oral medicines are known to cause severe side effects, the worst being liver damage.
If you are one of these people and nothing is working, before you think about going to the doctor and getting a prescription, try Kerasal Nail Renewal. This treatment has worked for many people and is one of the best-selling products for a fungal nail infection.
In this review, we will talk about how and why it works, and the ingredients in it. We will also tell you the pros and cons, share customer feedback, and let you know where to find it. If you’re here to buy this product, CLICK HERE to go straight to the sales pages.
Table of Contents:
- 1 Kerasal Nail Fungal Nail Renewal Treatment 10ml Review
- 2 How to Apply Kerasal Treatment for the Best Results
- 3 Are There Any Possible Side Effects?
- 4 Kerasal Nail Ingredients
- 5 Tips for Faster Results
- 6 What Are the Advantages & Disadvantages?
- 7 Does Kerasal Nail Fungal Nail Renewal Treatment 10ml Treat Toenail Fungus?
- 8 Our Verdict
- 9 Read Our Latest Posts:
Kerasal Nail Fungal Nail Renewal Treatment 10ml Review
The product will be held up to several different criteria, to determine if it’s effective. Let’s take a closer look at how it measures up.
Will I Find It Simple to Use?
You only need to apply Kerasal once each day to start seeing results. The manufacturer suggests using it on and underneath the side of the infected nail just before you go to bed. This once-daily application makes using the solution easy and effortless.
Because you can use it before you go to sleep, you don’t have to worry about how putting on shoes or socks will affect the product. This gives it time to penetrate the nail and soak in overnight. Being able to use a product you don’t have to worry about throughout the day is a significant benefit. It can be an easy addition to your nightly routine.
How Fast Does it Work?
When used correctly, you can start to see some initial results from Kerasal in just one week. It’s designed to remove the most troublesome symptoms. Even if you start to see results, it’s important to keep using the product for at least eight weeks. In more severe cases of nail fungus, you may need to use it anywhere from three to six months.
Ending treatment before a fungus has gone can allow it to come back. For best results, the manufacturers suggest using it alongside a prescription antifungal solution. Keep in mind that it can take up to a year for a nail to return to full health.
What Results Should I Expect?
This product changes the overall environment of the nail and encourages healthy growth. Instead of one that promotes fungal growth, it deters it.
In a short amount of time, you’ll see your nail start to improve. If you have an extreme fungal infection, using a good antifungal solution in addition to this product can speed up treatment.
You can expect to see symptoms like discoloration and thick nails begin to fade away with consistent use.
CLICK HERE to Find Out the Current Price on Amazon.com!
How Affordable is it?
Kerasal comes in a 10ml tube. You only need to use a small amount each time to see positive results. One tube should be able to bring you visible results in clearing up your nails. If you have a more severe infection, however, you may need more gel to get rid of toenail fungus completely.
You can also purchase the product in packs of two, for convenience. Either way, it is inexpensive when compared to other solutions.
How to Apply Kerasal Treatment for the Best Results
There is little mess involved when using the Kerasal treatment. The tube has a narrow applicator tip on the end. This makes it easy to get the cream right where it needs to go without smearing it all over. Follow the steps below for the best results every time.
- To ensure the product can penetrate the nail, make sure your toenails are clean, dry, and clipped correctly. The closer you can cut them, the easier it will be for the cream to get underneath the nail.
- Using the applicator tip, gently squeeze the tube and apply a bit of the cream on the nail and the side.
- If the fungus has spread, you can rub in the solution on the entire nail with your fingers. If you do, be sure to wash your hands immediately after. This will help the fungus from spreading.
- Let dry for a few minutes before putting on antifungal socks or climbing into bed (if applying at night, as directed).
Are There Any Possible Side Effects?
There have been no adverse side effects associated with this product. The ingredients are mostly water-based, so the chances of a severe reaction are slim. If you do experience any side effects from the product, it’s likely due to an allergic reaction. Stop use immediately if you experience any irritation from the treatment.
Kerasal Nail Ingredients
The ingredients in this treatment are specially formulated to not only kill the fungus in and on your toenail but also they also sink into the surrounding skin, where the fungi may be spreading.
Some people may be allergic to, or sensitive to some ingredients that it contains. Be sure to read through them to make sure that there is nothing in here that may cause an adverse reaction.
- Propylene Glycol
- Lactic Acid
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Disodium EDTA
There are no side effects mentioned in this toenail fungus treatment.
Tips for Faster Results
You could do a few extra things to help the treatment work faster:
- Keep your toenails clipped as it will allow the treatment to get under the nail and soak into the nail bed.
- If you have thickening toenails, then buy a steel emery board to file the layers down as the treatment starts to work. Every time you take some off, the easier it becomes for the medicine to get to the fungus.
- Sterilize the tools that you use after each use. This will ensure that you won’t re-infect your nail the next time that you use them.
What Are the Advantages & Disadvantages?
- Clinically proven results
- Has been proven safe by the FDA
- Noticeable improvement in as little as two weeks
- Easy to apply
- No soaking and no mess
- Does not stain bedding or clothing
- Need to continue with lifestyle changes after the condition has cleared up
- It takes longer to work for some people
Does Kerasal Nail Fungal Nail Renewal Treatment 10ml Treat Toenail Fungus?
Finding the right treatment option to take care of toenail fungus doesn’t have to be difficult. We hope this review of Kerasal Nail Fungal Nail Renewal Treatment has given you enough information to make a confident decision.
If you’re trying to reduce the negative symptoms associated with toenail fungus, this is a great product. It can clear up your nails without any adverse side effects.
CLICK HERE to Buy Kerasal Nail Fungal Nail Renewal on Amazon!
|Convenience:||(4.0 / 5)|
|Speed:||(3.5 / 5)|
|Results:||(4.0 / 5)|
|Value:||(4.0 / 5)|
|Average:||(3.9 / 5)|