Dr.’s Remedy Enriched Nail Polish Review
Dr.’s Remedy Enriched Nail Polish provides you with a way to wear your favorite shoes, or even go barefoot, without ever having to worry about the ugly appearance of your toenails. This review will reveal why it’s our favorite way of concealing yellowing nails and discoloration.
If you have toenail fungus, you’ll know that even the most effective treatments take some time to work. Depending on the severity, the process could take weeks or even months to clear up. You can now hide toenail fungus with an attractive color without making things worse.
This polish is made with a unique blend of vitamins and essential oils that are proven to stop the growth of fungus. There are no chemicals in it that will harm your nail(s). It also comes in a wide choice of attractive and easy-to-apply colors that you’ll really enjoy wearing.
In this review, we will tell you more about how Dr.’s Remedy Enriched Nail Polish works, the ingredients, and why it’s so effective. We’ll also share the opinions of people who’ve used this product so that you can make a more informed choice.
Table of Contents:
- 1 Dr.’s Remedy Enriched Nail Polish Review
- 1.1 Will It Conceal Toenail Distortion & Discoloration?
- 1.2 How Long Can I Wear Dr.’s Remedy Antifungal Polish?
- 1.3 What Are the Dr.’s Remedy Ingredients?
- 1.4 Product Size, Weight, & Dimensions
- 1.5 How to Apply It Correctly
- 1.6 What Are the Advantages & Disadvantages?
- 1.7 Other Brands of Antifungal Nail Polishes
- 1.8 Are Customer Reviews Positive?
- 2 Our Verdict
Dr.’s Remedy Enriched Nail Polish Review
This product was created by two certified podiatrists, Dr. Adam Cirlincione and Dr. William Spielfogel. Dr.’s Remedy remains the only polish that’s been awarded the American Podiatric Medical Association seal of approval.
They created this antifungal polish because years of professional practice had revealed that there was a substantial demand for a product that would hide toenail discoloration/yellowing and black spots in a safe/convenient way.
There are only a handful of quality nail polishes for hiding toenail fungus. It’s a safe cosmetic product/cover-up, but please be aware that it’s not an actual treatment. Here’s some information on treatments that are proven to cure toenail fungus. Products that claim to clear up fungus (that are not just for cosmetic purposes) need to be approved by the FDA.
Will It Conceal Toenail Distortion & Discoloration?
It’s usually hard to apply a polish for toenail fungus because the nail has become misshapen, or distorted in some way. Obviously, you want to achieve a finish that looks natural and visually appealing. It shouldn’t be forgotten that it is a cosmetic over-the-counter product.
That’s why the polish needs to be a bit thicker, but not so thick that it’s hard to get an even finish. Dr.’s Remedy Enriched nail polish will help to remove ridges and distortion from the nails instantly.
For best results, it’s recommended that you apply an undercoat and a top coat. This will provide more professional results, and you’ll also notice that the finish is more glossy/shiny. If your nails have been distorted by fungus, this will definitely be an improvement.
How Long Can I Wear Dr.’s Remedy Antifungal Polish?
One of the problems is that polish seals in moisture, creating an environment where fungus can grow. Due to its antifungal qualities, Dr.’s Remedy polish can be left on your toenails for between 2 and 3 weeks. If you’re applying it to your fingernails, it can be left on for 5 to 7 days.
Here are our top 10 treatments for fingernail fungus.
That doesn’t mean that it’s a good idea to leave it on for this long. Remove toenail polish every 10 days (max) so that your nails have a chance to breathe. Don’t apply it for 2 to 3 days, perhaps over the weekend, to give your toenails a break and keep them healthy.
What Are the Dr.’s Remedy Ingredients?
- Ethyl Acetate
- Butyl Acetate
- Isopropyl Alcohol
- Adipic Acid
- Neopentyl Glycol
- Citric Acid
- Vitamin C
- Tea Tree Leaf Oil
- Vitamin E
- Garlic Bulb Extract
- Stearsalkonium Bentonite
- Wheat Protein
Dr’s Remedy nail polish is safe for children and pregnant women. Given that the ingredients are all-natural, you’re unlikely to experience a build-up of trace toxins over time.
Product Size, Weight, & Dimensions
- Product Dimensions are 2.5 x 2.5 x 7 cm
- The product weighs 9 grams
How to Apply It Correctly
- Apply a Dr.’s Remedy enriched base coat to protect the nail. This will help to protect and strengthen the toenails.
- It’s now time to apply the actual polish. You may have to apply more than one coating if your nails are in poor condition. If the fungal infection is mild, you’ll likely find that one coating will suffice.
- To get a shiny and professional appearance, you should apply a Dr.’s Remedy enriched 2-in-1 glaze.
- Polishes can be removed with a non-acetone polish remover.
- Re-apply after giving your nails a 2 to 3-day break.
Important: Allow each layer of polish sufficient time to dry.
What Are the Advantages & Disadvantages?
- Contains no formaldehyde, DBP or toluene
- Enriched with tea tree oil and garlic bulb extract
- All-natural antifungal ingredients
- Wheat protein contains amino acids that naturally increase shine
- Vitamins C and E promote strong and healthy nails
- Suitable for vegans
- Not tested on animals
- Made in the USA
- 38 colors available
- More expensive than standard polishes
- Doesn’t work for everyone, but 89% of people who’ve used this product said that their nails looked a lot better.
Other Brands of Antifungal Nail Polishes
Click on one of the links below to read our in-depth review:
Are Customer Reviews Positive?
The reviews have been positive, and it’s widely acknowledged as been the best nail polish for toenail fungus. Remember that it’s the only product of its kind that’s approved by the American Podiatric Medical Association.
There are actually 38 different colors available, so you have plenty of options. It is thicker than a regular polish, though, as it is designed to coat distorted and thickening nails. It sinks into the uneven layers, which is why you sometimes have to apply extra layers to get an even finish.
Most customers were pleased that they were able to walk about in sandals, flip-flops or barefooted without feeling self-conscious. Darkened and dull toenails can badly affect your self-confidence, so it’s nice to find a quick fix that won’t make the problem any worse.
A bottle of Dr.’s Remedy Enriched Nail Polish is slightly more expensive than regular nail polishes. However, unlike the alternatives, it’s more than just a cosmetic product. It has natural ingredients that keep your nails healthy so that they always look great. We highly recommend this product!CLICK HERE to Buy a Bottle of Dr.’s Remedy on Amazon!
|Ease:||(5.0 / 5)|
|Effectiveness:||(4.5 / 5)|
|Safety:||(5.0 / 5)|
|Results:||(4.5 / 5)|
|Value:||(4.0 / 5)|
|Average:||(4.6 / 5)|