Selner Medical Solutions (Dr Marc’s) Clear Nail Pro + Review
Toenail fungus can be embarrassing and uncomfortable. If you deal with symptoms like discoloration, foul odor, and thick, hard nails, you’re not alone. Fungal infections are more common than you may think.
Unfortunately, toenail fungus won’t simply go away on its own. Unlike many other ailments of the body, there is no amount of time that will simply clear up a fungus. Instead, a fungal infection must be treated until it’s completely gone. If left untreated, a fungal infection can continue to grow and spread.
There are many treatment that can help. One effective solution is Selner Medical Solutions Clear Nail Pro. It is designed to clear up some of the unpleasant symptoms of onychomycosis, while taking care of the fungus itself at the same time.
The symptoms can get out of hand fairly quickly if left untreated. It’s a good idea to choose a product that can clear the nails while fighting the fungus.
If you are short on time, you can CLICK HERE to go directly to the product page.
Table of Contents:
- 1 Selner Medical Solutions Clear Nail Pro + Review
- 2 How Do I Use It?
- 3 What Are the Ingredients?
- 4 What Are the Side Effects?
- 5 What Are the Advantages & Disadvantages?
- 6 Should I Use Clear Nail Pro Plus?
Selner Medical Solutions Clear Nail Pro + Review
In this review, we’ll cover what makes Selner Medical Solutions Clear Nail Pro better than other treatment options for fungus. It will be ranked by a certain set of criteria. That way, you can determine which of its features are the best and how well it might work for you if you’re struggling with a fungal infection.
Is it Difficult to Use?
Unlike creams or gels, this product is similar to an oil to the nails. A little goes a long way in use. You only have to apply a small amount to the infected nail(s). The manufacturer recommends applying it to all of your nails to prevent the spread of infection.
Because such a small amount is used, it also helps to prevent a mess. Creams and other solutions can sometimes be difficult to work with when they smear all over the toes.
Clear Nail Pro + requires a few drops, and can be soaked in quickly without having to worry about drying before putting on your socks and shoes. Wearing the best antifungal socks can also help in your fight against nail and foot fungus.
Does it Work Quickly?
How quickly the symptoms of toenail fungus clear up can be different for everyone. Many treatment options can take months of use before you see any results. This product is designed to clear up the signs of a fungus more quickly.
Many people have seen positive results in just a month. Compared to some products that can take months to work, it’s a faster solution for getting rid of some of the worst symptoms. It especially works quickly to restore the nail’s clarity and get rid of toenail discoloration. That can be one of the most obvious symptoms of a nail fungus, so clearing it up as soon as possible can really make you start to feel better about the infection.
What Will the Results Be?
It was developed by an actual podiatrist with over forty years of industry experience. It works by transporting Polyhexamethylene Biguanide through the nail. This key ingredient helps to kill the leading cause of onychomycosis. Studies performed by the manufacturer showed that it killed that leading cause in a matter of ten minutes, in 90% of the cases tested.
While it does help to inhibit fungal infections, this product is mainly used to clear up symptoms associated with them. If you want your nails to look clear and healthy again, it’s a great solution, and will typically work faster to restore your nail to its natural state than many other products.
What’s the Value?
This solution comes in a small, 0.33fl oz bottle. However, you only need a very small amount of the product during each use, so one bottle can last quite a long time. It is a bit more expensive than other solutions, but because you can get so much use out of one small bottle, the value increases.
In some cases, you may need more than one bottle if you have a severe fungal infection with prominent symptoms. However, more often than not you should be able to see results with just one bottle and correct use.CLICK HERE to Check Pricing & Read the Latest Customer Feedback!
How Do I Use It?
Applying it is easy and quick. The product can be somewhat sticky if you get it on your skin, but with the right application, it’s relatively mess-free. Use the following steps to apply it correctly.
- Ensure all toes are fully cleaned and free of debris before applying.
- Remove the applicator brush from the liquid and make sure it has an adequate amount of the solution.
- Apply the liquid sparingly to all ten toes – even toes that are not infected. Be careful to only get the liquid on the nails, not the surrounding skin.
- Let dry for a few minutes before putting on your socks and shoes.
- Solution should be applied twice each day for best results.
What Are the Ingredients?
- Petrolatum – Used as a topical ointment for its healing properties.
- Mineral Oil – Used as a moisturizer.
- Acetic Acid – Found in vinegar, effectively kills fungus.
- Isopropyl Alcohol – Used in many treatments, it is an antiseptic.
- Soy Oil – Vegetable oil.
- Propylene Glycol – This is used to maintain the proper moisture level in the treatment.
- Eucalyptus Oil – This is what is called an essential oil. It has many natural healing properties, such as anti-fungal, anti-microbial, anti-bacterial, and anti-viral. It is an effective and fast working fungal killer.
- Lecithin – Used as a skin moisturizer.
- Polihexanide – An antiseptic and disinfectant
- Betaine – This is used to stimulate the immune system, allowing the treatment to work faster.
What Are the Side Effects?
There are very few side effects associated with Clear Nail Pro. However, it’s important to follow the directions for use. Less is more when it comes to this potent product. If it drips around the skin of the toenail, it may cause irritation.
If you experience excessive irritation, redness, or itching from the product, discontinue use immediately. Only use it in accordance with the manufacturer’s directions.
What Are the Advantages & Disadvantages?
- Only have to use a small amount, so the bottle will last a long time.
- See measurable results in about a month, compared to a few months.
- Easy and quick to apply.
- Some people say that is somewhat sticky.
- When delivered, box looks different than the product page picture.
If you want to use a treatment that works fast to kill the fungus and clear the nail at the same time, you may want to look at Omiera Labs Nail Fungus Treatment. It is both an anti-fungal and nail whitener. To learn more about it, just click on the link above to read our review.
Should I Use Clear Nail Pro Plus?
If the symptoms of your fungal infection are making it hard to deal with, this treatment is a great option. It can clear up yellowed toenails quickly, and also has ingredients to help fight back against fungus. It is easy to use, works quickly to get rid of unsightly symptoms, and can be a great start for effective treatment.
We hope this review of Clear Nail Pro has been helpful. With active ingredients designed to clear up your toenails and fight against fungus, it’s an easy-to-use product that you can feel confident in using.CLICK HERE to Buy a Bottle Now, & Get Healthy-Looking Nails!
|Convenience:||(4 / 5)|
|Speed:||(4 / 5)|
|Results:||(3.5 / 5)|
|Value:||(3 / 5)|
|Average:||(3.6 / 5)|