DaniPro AntiFungal Infused Nail Polish Review
People all over the world suffer from toenail fungus, and sometimes they have it for their entire life. Fortunately, companies are starting to develop effective products, like DaniPro AntiFungal Infused Nail Polish, that kill the fungus and can help to restore health to damaged nails.
There are some nail polishes that treat nail fungus, as well as hiding the condition from the eyes of others. The fungus lives in the nail bed and attacks your nail(s), so a polish must be able to penetrate through the nail to get straight to the infection. Regular over-the-counter polishes simply don’t work.
In this review, we will talk about DaniPro and how it can help you. We will also look at the ingredients, and explain how it should be used to get the best results. We’ll also reveal what people that are using it have to say about it, and where you can buy it at an affordable price.
If you have arrived here with the intention of buying this polish and don’t need to read our in-depth review, just click on the link below to be taken straight to the Amazon.com sales page. You’ll be able to find out how other people are getting on with this treatment, and cover-up.CLICK HERE to Read Customer Reviews, Check FAQ’s, & Find Out the Price!
Table of Contents:
DaniPro AntiFungal Infused Nail Polish Review
Many regular polishes contain toxic chemicals. The last thing that you should do is apply something else to your nail(s) that could cause harm. DaniPro contains none of these chemicals. It’s safe to use, and it also has a formula that’s proven to fight off fungus for up to seven days.
After that time period has elapsed, you should remove and re-apply it. You should use a non-acetone nail polish remover to take off the polish.
It’s nice to know that there is a way to cover up unsightly toenails while also safely treating them. When you like to walk without shoes or wear sandals/flip-flops, it’s hard to do in public without being embarrassed about the appearance of your toenails.
The fungus usually attacks the big toe. When you wear open-toe shoes, the big toe is the one that’s the most visible. That’s why it’s nice to be able to wear nail polish, to hide toenail fungus. Nobody will ever know that you have the fungus, except for you.
Another good antifungal nail polish that we recommend is Dr.’s Remedy Enriched nail polish. This polish contains tea tree oil, which is an essential oil that is well-known for its natural antifungal and antibacterial properties.
Safe Way to Clear Up a Fungal Infection
This polish is free from the toxic chemicals that many of the lesser alternatives contain, but it is not a treatment. It is a product that hides fungus and won’t make the problem worse.
Traditional polishes ‘help’ fungus by creating a humid/dampened seal that enables the fungus to grow faster. DaniPro has antifungal properties that stop any new fungus from forming. You need to use a treatment that will cure toenail fungus permanently.
It contains an ingredient called undecylenic acid, which is able to fight against fungus for up to a week. You will enjoy the benefits of the fungal acid and be able to enjoy attractive, natural-looking nails.CLICK HERE to Buy the DaniPro AntiFungal Infused Nail Polish on Amazon!
Further Tips, Advice, & Help
For the best results when using an antifungal polish, there are things that we recommend. Let’s take a closer look:
- Always keep your toenails trimmed as this will allow the treatment to reach the fungus. You can achieve that with a strong pair of thick toenail clippers. If your toenails are thickening, use a metal nail file to remove the dead/crumbling layers of the nail.
- Toenail fungus is highly contagious. Make sure that you sterilize any tools that you use, and don’t share anything with other family members. We strongly recommend using your own electric pedicure kit to keep your toenails in good condition.
- Wash your feet and nails thoroughly to remove any dirt and grime. Consider using an electric foot spa device with a proven tea tree oil soak. One of the best choices is the Purely Northwest toenail fungus system.
- Give your feet/nails adequate time to dry off. Some people choose to dry off their toenails with a blow dryer. You’re not ready to apply DaniPro.
- We don’t recommend leaving polish on fungal nails for 7 days. You need to allow your main toenail fungus treatment to work, and it’s essential that your toenails get some fresh air. Just use DaniPro to hide the fungus when you’re at work or out socially.
What Are the Advantages & Disadvantages?
- Available in a choice of eye-catching colors
- No formaldehyde resin, DBP or toluene
- There’s no animal testing performed
- Smooth application
- Chip resistant
- Fast-drying formula
- Made in the USA
- Thick consistency which can make it hard to apply
- Some extra discoloration when the polish is removed
- The accuracy of the color chart has been questioned
- More expensive than generic OTC nail polishes
Is the Customer Feedback Good?
Although there aren’t many reviews, the majority of people who bought it seem really pleased with their purchase. Yellowed nails don’t look nice, so it boosts your confidence when you’re able to get vibrant-looking nails in just minutes.
It’s a not a full treatment for toenail fungus, but it can definitely help in your fight against fungus. If you have a really mild infection, you may be able to clear up the condition within weeks. We’d recommend combining this great-looking polish with a proven treatment for maximum effectiveness.
It is thicker than regular nail polish, but that’s necessary to hide the damage that fungus has caused to the toenails. It can get into the cracks of the damaged nail, enabling you to cover up/disguise any visible signs of a fungal nail infection.CLICK HERE to Buy the DaniPro AntiFungal Infused Nail Polish on Amazon!
|Convenience:||(4.5 / 5)|
|Choice:||(4.0 / 5)|
|Results:||(3.5 / 5)|
|Value:||(3.5 / 5)|
|Average:||(3.9 / 5)|